Wednesday, January 22, 2014

There's a Hole in My Bucket

Dear Liza, a hole.

(photo credit:  http://shootingparrots.co.uk/2011/12/05/theres-a-hole-in-my-bucket)
"Use your head then, dear Chrissy!  Dear Chrissy! Dear Chrissy!"

(Unfamiliar with "There's a Hole in My Bucket?"  Brush up here.)

My bucket = My life.  Home.  Wardrobe.  Closet.  Cabinets.  Relationships. Emotional state and well-being. STUFF.

The holes? (PLEASE don't call the television show Hoarders...the following is part of a huge purge and organizing project.  I typically don't live this way on a daily basis!)















My bucket runneth over.  Stay tuned for future posts to see how I attempt to mend it before my family moves to Ireland in 13 (yikes...13!) days.

Ramble using your head then, your head then, your head then,
The Rambling Richter




No comments:

Post a Comment