Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ramble On!

I've had the idea to start this blog for over a year now.  It's January 1st; great day to begin, no?  As I write this, I have 13 minutes left until it's January 2nd.  Time to let go of perfectionism and just "do."  Easier said than done for me, but here's my attempt.

I'll be officially retiring my first blog, Denver's Tumbling Leaf. I'll write my final farewell and post it on DTL tomorrow.  Frankly, it will be bittersweet...

"Leaves are falling all around, It's time I was on my way. 
Thanks to you, I'm much obliged for such a pleasant stay. 
But now it's time for me to go. The autumn moon lights my way. 
For now I smell the rain, and with it pain, and it's headed my way. 
Sometimes I grow so tired, but I know I've got one thing I got to do... "

Anyway, life has changed, and my motivation for blogging has changed.  I had a baby, became a stay-at-home-mom, will be turning 35 in a few days (yikes!), the Richters are moving to Ireland, etc., etc.  I hope you'll follow me and my family on this new and exciting journey via The Rambling Richter.

"Gonna ramble on, sing my song. 
Gonna work my way, round the world. I can't stop this feelin' in my heart...

Ramble On, And now's the time, the time is now, to sing my song. 
I'm goin' 'round the world..."

Ramble on!

P.S.
Thanks for the lyrics, Led Zeppelin.



No comments:

Post a Comment